Smoothie Making by Pedalling
We have designed an informative and fun roadshow combining the unique Pennine Events
Cycle-Smoothie Maker with an extensive range of free literature, route
guides, giveaways, maps and travel leaflets staffed by cycling and travel
experts, who can also provide free cycle checks.
A great way to learn more
about all aspects of cycling and the health benefits it can bring you. You
can also pedal yourself to a great, fresh, tasty and healthy free smoothie!
Profile: Lancashire County Council
Pennine Events devised and operate
an annual cycling promotion and information roadshow on
behalf of Lancashire County Council. It visits a number
of town centres, workplaces and events throughout the
The road shows aim to provide all the information that
people need in order to start cycling and enjoy what
Lancashire has to offer the cyclist.
Pennine Events are pleased to announce they have
just been contracted by Lancashire County Council to
deliver a series of autumn cycling promotion and
information roadshows around the county.
Cycle route information
Businesses across the county
are also encouraged to help their staff to get fit and enjoy the health
benefits of cycling by hosting a road show at their premises.
If you are interested in hiring the roadshow or having one created for your
own organization or event please email
Cylce Roadshows and Promotion
We also have a portfolio of:
- Study into Engaging Ethnic Communities in Cycling.
- Major Sporting Event Strategy and Action Plan for Cumbria
- Creation and delivery of a mobile cycling promotional roadshow for Lancashire County Council.
- Organisation and ride leading of the Freedom Series of rides in East Production of the annual Lancashire Cycle News
- Production of free eye-catching Cycle Route Guides / Leaflets, including:
Articles, Route Descriptions and Website Information including:
Creating and producing cycle
- Cycle Route in East Lancashire for Lancashire Cycle News
- Bespoke routes and maps provided free upon request via company website (i.e these are devised specifically for the enquirer’s needs, interest, fitness level and experience)
- In-house route notes, timings, maps and profiles for a number of mountain-bike routes in the Dales.